Perhaps an individual in your company has been affected by domestic violence. Or you've seen the stats and want to make a difference. Here are some suggestions for companies who are concerned about the issue of domestic violence.
- Invite a speaker to your company to talk about the issue
- La Casa De Las Madres, San Francisco
- Hold a fund raiser associated with an organization that addresses domestic violence
- Choose a 501c3 association that you would like to support, and donate the money from your fundraiser to that group. Just google "fund raiser ideas" for suggestions. If you donate the money to a 501c3 association, your donation will be tax deductible to the fullest extent provided by the law. Note this is specific to the United States, please check your own country's laws.
- Offer paid volunteer time for individuals or teams to work with organizations who address domestic violence
- La Casa De Las Madres volunteer opportunities for groups